Please review this helpful information before contacting us to schedule your school for a performance.
- Teachers who attend the workshop have first options of being added to the show schedule to the following spring schedule.
- Scheduling of schools will begin in November. However, if you do not attend the Teachers’ Workshop, you are still eligible to schedule a performance at your school.
- The In-School Children’s Operas are performed mostly in Miami-Dade County, and we offer a limited number of spots to Broward County.
- This program is for the elementary school level child (grades 1 – 6). We can only perform at schools that have this age group.
- ALL SCHEDULING TAKES PLACE IN THE FALL (October – December) FOR THE FOLLOWING SPRING SEASON. Any requests that come outside that time frame will be noted but not scheduled until the scheduling time. Thank you for your patience and understanding with this matter.
- Each performance is approximately 30 minutes and we perform two (2) identical shows at each school.
- We begin the first performance at 9am and the second one at 9:45am.
- Our goal is to reach the largest amount of children as possible each year. Due to our tour timeframe, we have limited dates available. If you are interested in having the ISO program at your school but have less than 350 students, please consider sharing the day with another school where you can go to their auditorium, or vice versa. You will need to arrange this option with another school before you contact us. In addition, we typically do not go to the same school 2 years in a row so that more schools have an opportunity to see the performances
After reading the details, if you would like to schedule a performance at your school contact the In-School Opera Producer, at email@example.com. We will do our best to accommodate your school.